- The highest safety is assured
- Perfect for all ages
- Increased seamless flow of the course
- Builds your confidence by reduced assistance
- The safe gears is built to carry few tons of weight
- It comfortable and firm to wear, and imparts a secure feeling
CONTINOUS BELAY SYSTEMS
This eliminates the need for any assistance besides the first one to start the course and the second one to exit the course. Once the activity is started, the participants lanyard is connected to a shuttle or trolley that is in a steel track on a cable system.
The continuous nature of these systems prevents the possibility of any disconnection of the participant from the fall arrest system while on the ropes course. As participants move from element to element, the shuttle or pulley will move over/through some form of a bracket attached to the support structure (pole, tree or column).